google+

Thursday 11 March 2010

50 ways to leave your (antique) internet browser

Fair play to the YouTube team for their sense of humour today.

I have to suffer Internet Explorer 6, ancient, antique, security leakier than a teabag, web browser for certain systems for work (why, oh, why, is an entirely other question), but perhaps the bell tolls? According to this message I just got displayed,  from Saturday 13th March YouTube are no longer going to be supporting IE6. Yay!


We are all so used to using the amazing resource that YouTube is for such a broad range of things, I can only hope that this spurs a few IT people into action.

Meanwhile I'm using the opportunity to continue my attempt to convince my colleagues to shift to Firefox.  Go on, see the light, sooo much better than IE!

No comments:

Post a Comment