google+

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Enough already, I am bored of "best of 2009's"

Gosh, every third Tweet I've seen in the last few days / site I follow seems to be obsessed with end of year round ups.  Yes they have a place of course, but let's learn from 2009 and look forward people!

Predicting the future is a tricky business, especially with the pace of technological change showing no signs of slowing, but if I have to nail my colours to a post for 2010 it will be the year that mobile marketing (finally) makes it to the mainstream.  Dammit, I'm only just getting my head around my HTC Hero and iTouch and now there's the Google Android Nexus One mobile on the horizon. Maybe that will fit in my pocket a little better!?  Can't wait to get my hands on one of those to have a play.

But on the subject of futurology, I have to tip my hat to the 1981 book Tomorrow's Home by Neil Ardley.  Have a read of the text accompanying this image here - scarily accurate.


No comments:

Post a Comment