google+

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Another genius winter -related product idea

Last week I mentioned how glad I was of my snow-chains-for-shoes, YakTracks. The snow started to melt at the weekend, but this morning I woke up to this again, so my YakTracks have been pressed back into service.

This weeks genius product are DotsGloves - toasty gloves with grippy finger tips which get around the fact that my multi-touch phone / devices don't work with gloves on as I posted about frustatedly before Christmas.  The notion of having to have a spare "snow phone" is a bit bonkers. Albeit having to buy special gloves to use your phone is notionally madness too.



My friend Mark, kindly just tweeted me this "how to customise your existing gloves" link too.  Needle and thread time!



No comments:

Post a Comment