google+

Monday 4 January 2010

Interesting presentation trivia (stats)

I spent an awful lot of last year writing or presenting Powerpoint, decks adorned with as many pictures as possible, because lots of people remember images more easily than lots of words.  So as a subject frequently on my mind (rightly or wrongly!) I couldn't help but click when I  found the presentation below via one of my blogger buddies (thanks Helge).

Being still full of seasonal goodwill I thought I'd save you the click and embed it here too. It's an interesting deck on facts and stats on presentations uploaded to the fantastic resource that is Slideshare.

Slideshare (if you don't know about it already) is a fascinating realm of interesting presentations on all manner of topics, generously shared by all sorts of people. If you've never explored it, I'd urge you to do so, it's an amazing resource.



















SlideShare Zeitgeist 2009
View more documents from Rashmi Sinha.

It's pretty inevitable that I'll be writing presentations this year too, but I am planning on ringing some changes and having a play with the more dynamic format offered by Prezi.  I was intending to start playing with it over Christmas but somehow found other more diverting pursuits AFK (away from keyboard), exploring the techy heaven that is Silicon Valley.  I'll let you know how I get on.



No comments:

Post a Comment