google+

Friday 11 September 2009

More from my favourite meerkat...

I just can't help myself writing about my meerkate mate Aleksandr (again).

He just makes me smile.

Regularly.

Several times a day in fact.

I love the way he makes topical commentary AND actually responds to his fans on Twitter. I'd urge you to go and read the conversations. They never fail to make me happy. The creative team behind Aleksandr are clearly having a fabulous time and heaps of fun.

It is so lovely to see a brand which has grasped the value of dialogue with customers in building relationships.

I recently found some pretty impressive campaign results that speak for themselves too:
Read a full case study here. My car insurance is due in the next few weeks and I'll definitely be comparing the market, even if Aleksandr only compares meerkats:

No comments:

Post a Comment